This page is a sub-page of the page on our review of the book Siffrorna i våra liv by Stefan Buijsman.
• Category Theory
• A Categorial Manifesto
• Categorical Informatics
• Limits and Colimits
• Functor Categories
• Category of Bundles (over a Base Space)
• Naturally Related Functors and Processes
• Adjoint Functors
• Institution Theory
• The Human Category
• Linear Algebra
Other relevant sources of information:
• Graph Theory
• The Perron-Frobenius theorem
• A Networked World by David Spivak
• Beyond Classical Bayesian Networks at the blog of John Baez.
• Lambda the Ultimate – The Programming Languages Weblog
• Seven Sketches in Compositionality – An invitation to applied category theory
by Brendan Fong and David I. Spivak.
• Applied Category Theory Seminar
• Category Theory (at Wikipedia)
• Abelian Category (at Wikipedia)
• Alexander Grothendieck (at Wikipedia)
• Lambda, the Ultimate
• From Design Patterns to Category Theory by Mark Seemann.
• From Design Patterns to Category Theory at Hacker News
• Workshop on Applied Category Theory in Leiden/The Netherlands, April 30 – May 4, 2018.
• Workshops: From Design Patterns to Universal Abstractions,
Workshops 2019, at NDC, Sydney, Australia.
• Ambjörn’s archive on category theory at my.confolio.org
• A Networked World by David Spivak, 2019.
• Applied Category Theory Seminar, 2019.
• With Category Theory, Mathematics Escapes From Equality,
by Kevin Hartnett, October 10, 2019.