This page is a sub-page of the page on Research Areas.
Bridging the gap between the virtual and the physical creates new possibilities for encounters.
- Knudsen, C. (2002), Video Mediated Communication – producing a sense of presence between individuals in shared virtual reality, Proc. of the International Symposium on Educational Conferencing (ISEC 2002), May 31 – June 1, 2002
- Knudsen, C., Naeve, A. (2002), Presence Production in a Distributed Shared Virtual Environment for Exploring Mathematics, in Soldek, J., Pejas, J., (eds), Advanced Computer Systems, pp. 149-159, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002, ISBN 0-7923-7651-X.
- Knudsen, C., Naeve, A. (2001), Presence Production in a Distributed Shared Virtual Environment for Exploring Mathematics, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Advanced Computer Systems (ACS 2001), Szcecin, Poland.
- Knudsen, C. (2001), Synchronous Virtual Communicative Spaces – Transparent technology for producing a sense of presence and reality at a distance, Proceedings of the 2001 Telecommunications for Education and Training Conference TET 2001, Prague, Czech Republic, ISBN 80-238-7132-3.
- Knudsen, C., Handberg L., Sponberg H. (2001), New learning modes in the production of Presence – Distance technique for education, ICDE Proceedings, 20TH World Conference on Open Learning and Distance Education, (The future of Learning – Learning for the Future: Shaping the Transition) Düsseldorf, Germany, ISBN 3-934093-01-9.
- Knudsen, C. (2000), Telepresence production for working at a distance in a digital networking production system for multiple digital media – New challenges and possibilities for independent workers, MIWS proceedings, Athens, ISBN xxxxxx.
- Knudsen, C. (2000), Interaction between musicians and audience in a learning process on the Internet, ISTEP 2000 Proceedings, Kosice, Slovakia, ISBN 80-88964-38-5.
- Knudsen, C. (1999), Distance learning applications across multiple platforms and networks , Proceedings of the 1999 Telecommunications for Education and Training Conference TET99, Gjøvik, Norway, ISBN 82-91313-05-9.
- Knudsen, C. (1999), The cave experience: People and technology in an experimental performance space, in Roger, J. Y. et al (eds.): Business and Work in the Information Society: New Technologies and Applications, IOS Press, ISBN 90-5199-491-5.